Fire Prevention & Procedures
The Atlantic County Fire Marshall along with security and maintenance staff conduct fire inspections on campus.
In case of fire – Here’s what to do
- Keep calm
- Do not attempt to fight the fire
- If you discover a fire, pull the nearest fire alarm at pull station
- Know two exits nearest your workstation or classroom
- LEAVE THE BUILDING AT ONCE
- Follow fire department and security instructions
- Faculty are responsible for escorting students out of the building
- Assemble away from the building with your department or class
- Do not re-enter the building until advised by the security staff.