ACA Noncredit Culinary Training at CMCC Begins Jan. 13; Restaurateur-Sponsored Scholarships Available
November 14, 2013
There’s still time to register for the Academy of Culinary Arts five-month noncredit Culinary Arts Training Program at the Cape May County Campus, 341 Court House-South Dennis Road, in Cape May Court House. Classes begin Monday, Jan. 13.
The career preparation program offers participants hands-on courses to either learn new skills or enhance existing ones. During the program, students will:
- Become ServSafe Certified
- Master cooking techniques, short order and pantry skills
- Enhance time management and organizational skills
- Acquire skills in bread baking, pie making, cake decorating and plated desserts
- Develop techniques for making stocks, soups and sauces
Restaurateurs can sponsor a promising employee with a scholarship for the program.
For additional information about scholarships and training, contact Judy DeSalvo at 609-343-5624 or email@example.com.