ACA Plans Culinary Training Program this Spring at Cape May County Campus
April 1, 2014
The Academy of Culinary Arts at Atlantic Cape Community College will offer its acclaimed training this spring during an accelerated Culinary Training Program at the Cape May County Campus, 341 Court House-South Dennis Road, in Cape May Court House.
The career preparation program offers participants hands-on courses to either learn new skills or enhance existing ones. During the five-month program, students will:
- Become ServSafe Certified
- Master cooking techniques, short order and pantry skills
- Enhance time management and organizational skills
- Acquire skills in bread baking, pie making, cake decorating and plated desserts
- Develop techniques for making stocks, soups and sauces
For additional information about scholarships and training, contact Judy DeSalvo at 609-343-5624 or firstname.lastname@example.org.