ACCC To Host Transfer Information Sessions at Cape May County Campus
September 15, 2006Cape May County residents and Atlantic Cape Community College students can learn about transfer opportunities to three four-year colleges at information sessions this fall. All information sessions are open to the public and will be held at the Cape May County Campus, 341 Court House-South Dennis Road.
• Rowan University—Meet with Dr. Luci Nurkowski, assistant director of admissions, 11 a.m.-2 p.m., Wednesday, Sept. 20.
• Rickard Stockton College of New Jersey—Nancy Fiedler, assistant director of teacher education, will discuss teacher certification only at 12:30 p.m., Tuesday, Oct. 3. Participants should bring a copy of their transcript for evaluation.
• Thomas Edison State College—Admissions officer Julie Punchello will be available to meet students from 4-6 p.m., Wednesday, Oct. 4.
• Rowan University—Jeffrey Margolis, teacher education admissions, will discuss teacher certification only, from noon-2 p.m., Wednesday, Oct. 11.
• Richard Stockton College of New Jersey—Meet Steve Phillips, assistant director of admissions, from 11 a.m.-2 p.m., Wednesday, Oct. 18.
Appointments are not necessary and attendees can drop in at their convenience. For more information, contract Electra Stulak, transfer counselor, (609) 463-6823.