ACCC Offers Computer Workshops this Summer
May 30, 2007Atlantic Cape Community College is offering summer courses in computers and technology. Courses begin throughout the summer at the Mays Landing, Atlantic City and Cape May County campuses. Available courses are:
· Introduction to Personal/Business Computers: Learn about computer components, system software, mouse and keyboard basics, communications, the World Wide Web, and how to purchase, install and maintain a computer, $89.
· eBay: Buying, Selling, Collecting: Learn how to set up an account, proper selling techniques, do research, create listings, and effective bidding strategies, $45.
· Adobe Photoshop Elements: Learn how to copy, crop, remove red eye, modify and enhance images, print your images, e-mail them or save them as a Web gallery, $89.
· Word 2003: Topics covered are Word basics, editing documents, moving and copying text, formatting characters and paragraphs, creating and managing tables, and controlling page layout, $179.
· Microsoft Word: Creating Mail Merges, Labels and Envelopes: Learn to easily and efficiently mail correspondence using Word's mail merge feature to set up and maintain mailing lists, address labels and envelopes, $59.
· Excel 2003: Learn to format a worksheet, become comfortable with charts, formulas, functions and hyperlinks, $179
· Excel: Creating Dynamic Charts and Graphs: Using the different styles of charts and graphs in Microsoft Excel, learn how to add, remove and modify data, as well as how to change the appearance to clearly and accurately display information, $59.· Access 2003: Learn to design and create databases, including tables, queries, forms and reports, $179.
· Power Point 2003: Learn how to create and deliver powerful presentations, work with graphics and drawing tools, create slide masters and much more, $89.
· Introduction to the Personal Computer for Senior Citizens: Designed for senior citizens with no computer experience, this program will guide you through the basic components of the computer and their specific functions, $99.
· Exploring the World via the Internet for Senior Citizens: Learn about the many networks the Internet has to offer including e-mail, sending digital pictures and greeting cards, shopping, coupons, health issues, travel, books and much more, $59.
For more information, course dates or to register for any of ACCC's continuing education workshops, visit www.atlantic.edu/conted or call (609) 343-4829 or (609) 463-4774, ext. 4829, in Cape May County.