Procedure No. 504.1, Supplement 1
Area: General Administration
Revised: 9/24/09, 2/25/14
Description: President’s Office Coverage Plan, Supplement 1
President’s Office Coverage Plan
- During absences by the President, the President's Office staff will be available to provide support to the member of senior staff exercising acting authority .
- Senior Staff and the Board of Trustees will be informed by the President's Office staff when the coverage plan is enacted.
- The Purchasing department will be alerted by the President's Office staff to provide management information system approval privileges to the member of senior staff exercising acting authority.
- Communication with the Board of Trustees and Board Secretary will be directed through the President's Office.
- In the event of an emergency, potential crisis or controversy, the Communications Crisis Plan will be utilized.
- Acting authority is delegated in the following order: Vice President of Planning, Research, Facilities & Executive Support; Vice President of Student Affairs and Branch Campus Management; Vice President of Academic Affairs; Dean of Human Resources, Compliance & Public Safety; Dean of Resource Development & President/Board of Trustees Operations; Dean of Administration & Business Services; Dean of Finance; Dean of Enrollment Management & College Relations; Dean of Information Technology Services
- Executive Level Emergency Call Chain (maintained by the President’s office)
- Emergency Management Plan (maintained by Security)
- Board of Trustees Membership Address Listing (maintained by the Board office)
- Evaluation and Closing Procedures (maintained by the Facilities department)
- Communications Crisis Plan (maintained by College Relations/Marketing department)