Procedure No. 504.1, Supplement 1
Area: General Administration
Description: President’s Office Coverage Plan, Supplement 1
President’s Office Coverage Plan
- During absences by the President, the President's Office staff will be available to provide suppor to the Vice President and/or his/her doctorally prepared designee.
- Senior Staff and the Board of Trustees will be informed by the President's Office staff when the coverage plan is enacted.
- The Purchasing department will be alerted by the President's Office staff to provide management information system approval privileges to the Vice President and/or his/her designee.
- Communication with the Board of Trustees and Board Secretary will be directed through the President's Office.
- In the event of an emergency, potential crisis or controversy, the Communications Crisis Plan will be utilized.
- Executive Level Emergency Call Chain (maintained by the President’s office)
- Emergency Management Plan (maintained by Security)
- Board of Trustees Membership Address Listing (maintained by the Board office)
- Evaluation and Closing Procedures (maintained by the Facilities department)
- Communications Crisis Plan (maintained by College Relations/Marketing department)