Culinary Student Association
At the Academy, learning occurs both inside and outside the classroom. You can participate in the Culinary Student Association, which is dedicated to promoting awareness and appreciation of the skills and professionalism of the Academy's training.
The CSA organizes educational trips including behind-the-scenes looks at some of the area’s largest kitchens and recreational activities like ski trips and movie nights.
As a student at the Academy, you will also participate in several special events and competitions throughout the year that will allow you to show off your skills, including:
- American Culinary Federation's Junior Chefs Competition
- Atlantic Cape Community College Restaurant Gala
- Chaîne des Rôtisseurs dinner
- Food shows (internal and external)
- Community service activities
Academy students can also participate in college clubs, athletics and events.