What It Takes
To be admitted to the Academy, you must:
- Attend an Open House
- Submit a $35 non-refundable application fee and apply for admission online or complete the application for admission
- Submit a copy of your high school diploma or GED or be 18 years of age or older
- Take the college’s Placement Test
- Apply for financial aid or scholarships for incoming students
- Make an appointment to register for classes by calling (609)343-5624.
The college reserves seats “first-come, first served,” as students complete the steps to enrollment. For complete information, review the criteria for admission to Atlantic Cape, seeking a degree. Once you’re accepted to the Academy, you’ll be scheduled for a registration session and orientation.
Have questions or need more information? Make an appointment with our Admissions staff at (609) 343-5642 for help completing these steps or call the Admissions Office at (609) 343-5000, (609) 463-4774, ext. 5000, or 1-800-645-CHEF.
Atlantic Cape Community College accepts all students who meet the admission requirements, regardless of gender, race, creed or national origin.