Name: Kelly McClay
Title: Dean, Academy of Culinary Arts
- 2 Lobster tails, 4 oz. each
- 1 Jalapeno
- ¼ C. Mayonnaise
- 1 ear Corn, cooked
- 2 Tbsp. Red pepper, diced
- 1 tsp. Seafood seasoning
- White wine
- Lemon juice
Method of Preparation:
- Poach lobster tails in water and seafood seasoning with small amounts of white wine and lemon juice.
- Remove lobster tail, split and dice meat.
- Add shell back to poaching liquid and reduce until almost dry.
- Mix corn, peppers and lobster with mayo and two teaspoons of cooking liquid.
- Serve on a cracker, crustini or phyllo tartlet.