Keeping our Alumni informed of Atlantic Cape activities
- Former ACA Student Wins Jersey Seafood Challenge
- Carême’s Reopens for Lunch; Special Price Available through Feb. 11
- Tickets on Sale for April 3 Restaurant Gala
- Alumni Updates
- Master Plan Charts Exciting Future for Mays Landing Campus
- Alumni Compete in Archery Shoot
- Café Series Announces Three Exciting Performances
- Two Academy of Culinary Arts Grads Not the Retiring Types
- Annual Appeal Aids ACCC Students
- New Scholarship Honors Late ACA Graduate, Benefit Planned
- ACCC Presents ‘Dear America,’ Free Play March 9
- Explore All-American Cooking with Academy Workshop Series
- Veteran Broadcaster Teaching Communication Classes
- Tasty Workshops on Tap at ACA
- Fun Personal Enrichment Classes Scheduled for Spring
- Academy Students Earn Eight Medals at Prestigious NY Food Show
- Benefits of Alumni Membership
- Fall 2011
- Summer 2011
- Fall 2010
- Spring 2009
- Winter 2009
- Fall 2008
- Summer 2008
- Spring 2008
- Winter 2008
- Fall 2007
- Summer 2007
- Spring 2007
- Winter 2006
- Fall 2006
- Summer 2006
- Spring 2006
Atlantic Cape salutes its sustaining sponsors
New Scholarship Honors Late ACA Graduate, Benefit Planned
A new scholarship established in memory of Nathan Allen, ’03 ACA, will honor the Cape May County resident. Allen died in a car accident in February 2006 at age 22. In addition to the endowed scholarship, Allen’s family is planning a benefit Feb. 23.
Allen loved nature, adventure, sports and cooking. “When he was not off on a snowboarding trip, going on a spontaneous road trip, playing or practicing golf, he could be found whipping up a nice meal for his friends,” said Allen’s sister, Alyssa Allen.
He worked at the former Ocean Drive Seafood and Oyster Bay in Cape May.
This year’s “Night for Nate” benefit will be Saturday, Feb. 23, at the Avalon Golf Club in Cape May Court House. Proceeds will benefit the scholarship fund. The event begins at 5 p.m. Tickets are $25 in advance or $30 at the door. Contact Alyssa Allen at firstname.lastname@example.org or (609) 529-7645.
The first scholarship award will be given to an ACA student in May. For more information on scholarships, visit http://www.atlantic.edu/finaid/scholarships.htm.