Keeping our Alumni informed of Atlantic Cape activities
- Former ACA Student Wins Jersey Seafood Challenge
- Carême’s Reopens for Lunch; Special Price Available through Feb. 11
- Tickets on Sale for April 3 Restaurant Gala
- Alumni Updates
- Master Plan Charts Exciting Future for Mays Landing Campus
- Alumni Compete in Archery Shoot
- Café Series Announces Three Exciting Performances
- Two Academy of Culinary Arts Grads Not the Retiring Types
- Annual Appeal Aids ACCC Students
- New Scholarship Honors Late ACA Graduate, Benefit Planned
- ACCC Presents ‘Dear America,’ Free Play March 9
- Explore All-American Cooking with Academy Workshop Series
- Veteran Broadcaster Teaching Communication Classes
- Tasty Workshops on Tap at ACA
- Fun Personal Enrichment Classes Scheduled for Spring
- Academy Students Earn Eight Medals at Prestigious NY Food Show
- Benefits of Alumni Membership
- Fall 2011
- Summer 2011
- Fall 2010
- Spring 2009
- Winter 2009
- Fall 2008
- Summer 2008
- Spring 2008
- Winter 2008
- Fall 2007
- Summer 2007
- Spring 2007
- Winter 2006
- Fall 2006
- Summer 2006
- Spring 2006
Atlantic Cape salutes its sustaining sponsors
ACCC Presents ‘Dear America,’ Free Play March 9
“Dear America,” a live play presented by ACCC, in conjunction with the New Jersey Theatre Alliance, will offer two free performances for children grades K-8 and their families on Sunday, March 9.
The play will be staged at the Middle Township Performing Arts Center in Cape May Court House at noon and at the Walter Edge Theater on ACCC’s Mays Landing Campus at 4 p.m.
“Dear America” will be performed by the well known Pushcart Players Inc. Repertory Theatre for Children. The performance is a high-spirited, fast paced musical journey that explores ethnic roots and promotes the value of multi-culturalism in the United States.
Performances are free, but reservations are necessary.
To make a reservation for the Mays Landing Campus performance, call (609) 343-4826, or visit ACCC’s Web site at http://www.atlantic.edu/dearamerica. To make a reservation for the Cape May County performance, call the performing arts center, (609) 463-1924.