Keeping our Alumni informed of Atlantic Cape activities
- ACCC Sees Record Enrollment This Fall
- 'Pearls and the City' Fundraiser Benefits Student Aid
- Beaujolais Nouveau Wine Celebration Planned for Nov. 21
- Catch ‘What’s Cooking’ on NBC through Nov. 10
- Alumni Updates
- Longtime Archery Coach Helen Bolnick Retires
- Restaurant Gala Offers ‘A Taste of Paradise’ in 2009
- More Personal and Professional Development Workshops on Tap
- Golf Tournament Raises Record $32,000 for ACCC Students
- 23rd Annual Studio Arts Workshops’ Show and Sale Begins Nov. 4
- Interested in Earning More Credits? Register Now for Spring Classes
- Benefits of Membership
- Fall 2011
- Summer 2011
- Fall 2010
- Spring 2009
- Winter 2009
- Fall 2008
- Summer 2008
- Spring 2008
- Winter 2008
- Fall 2007
- Summer 2007
- Spring 2007
- Winter 2006
- Fall 2006
- Summer 2006
- Spring 2006
Atlantic Cape salutes its sustaining sponsors
More Personal and Professional Development Workshops on Tap
From learning how to network your home computers to mastering CPR or dishing up Tex Mex, you can enrich your life with Continuing Education classes forming now. More than a dozen new classes begin in November and December, including:
Computer Classes: Microsoft Word for Seniors, Home-Based Networking, PowerPoint 2007, Excel: Creating Dynamic Charts and Graphs, and Cascading Style Sheets and Web Standards.
Professional Development: Teaching Pronunciation for ESL Professionals, Heartsaver CPR/AED/First Aid, Yoga Instructor Certification and Teaching Grammar for ESL Professionals.
Personal Enrichment: Spanish II; Tex Mex Cooking; California Spa Cooking; Figure Drawing; Southern Cooking; Bed & Breakfast Afternoon Tea; Pen, Ink and Watercolor; and Clean, Simple, Healthy Cooking.
Classes are held at four ACCC locations, including 5100 Black Horse Pike, Mays Landing, Charles D. Worthington Atlantic City Campus, 1535 Bacharach Blvd.; Cape May County Campus, 341 Court House-South Dennis Road, Cape May Court House; or the Institute for Service Excellence at the Hamilton Mall, 4403 Black Horse Pike, Mays Landing.
For specific dates, times and fees for all classes, or to register, call (609) 343-4829. Alumni Association members are eligible for discounts on select workshops. For information, call (609) 343-4829.