Keeping our Alumni informed of Atlantic Cape activities
- ACCC Receives $1.25 Million GIS Job Training Grant
- ACCC Celebrates Black History Month with Public Events
- Restaurant Gala Offers 'A Taste of Paradise' in 2009
- ACCC, Stockton Sign Social Work Program Articulation Agreement
- Carême’s Restaurant Open for Lunch and Dinner
- ACCC Offers Fun Noncredit Classes; Launches 'Club 60 Plus'
- Feb. 21 Memorial Event to Benefit ACA Scholarship
- Art Gallery Features 'The Reality of Abstraction' in February
- ACA Students Earn Gold Medals at Prestigious New York Food Show
- ACA Donates Peanut Butter, Ice Cream Proceeds to Food Bank
- Benefits of Membership
- Fall 2011
- Summer 2011
- Fall 2010
- Spring 2009
- Winter 2009
- Fall 2008
- Summer 2008
- Spring 2008
- Winter 2008
- Fall 2007
- Summer 2007
- Spring 2007
- Winter 2006
- Fall 2006
- Summer 2006
- Spring 2006
Atlantic Cape salutes its sustaining sponsors
Carême’s Restaurant Open for Lunch and Dinner
Carême’s, the gourmet restaurant at the Academy of Culinary Arts, is now open for lunch and reopens for dinner beginning Feb. 12.
Carême’s offers a fine dining experience that’s unique in South Jersey. It is open Monday-Friday, when classes are in session. Guests are seated for the buffet lunch from 11:30 a.m. to noon. Dinner features an a la carte menu, with seatings from 6:30-8 p.m.
The a la carte menu includes choices of appetizers, soups, salads, entrees and desserts. Fresh seasonal fruits and vegetables contribute to the enjoyment. The elegant dessert pastries are all made by student-chefs, as are delectable breads and rolls. Tableside cooking may be offered.
The restaurant is named after the first “celebrity chef” in culinary history, Marie-Antoine Carême. Carême’s command of culinary art was so famous in the early 19th century that he became known as “the chef of kings and the king of chefs.”
Alumni Association members receive 20 percent off their check.
For reservations, call (609) 343-4940, or visit http://www.atlantic.edu/aca/caremes.htm for menus and more information.