Keeping our Alumni informed of Atlantic Cape activities
- ACCC Receives $1.25 Million GIS Job Training Grant
- ACCC Celebrates Black History Month with Public Events
- Restaurant Gala Offers 'A Taste of Paradise' in 2009
- ACCC, Stockton Sign Social Work Program Articulation Agreement
- Carême’s Restaurant Open for Lunch and Dinner
- ACCC Offers Fun Noncredit Classes; Launches 'Club 60 Plus'
- Feb. 21 Memorial Event to Benefit ACA Scholarship
- Art Gallery Features 'The Reality of Abstraction' in February
- ACA Students Earn Gold Medals at Prestigious New York Food Show
- ACA Donates Peanut Butter, Ice Cream Proceeds to Food Bank
- Benefits of Membership
- Fall 2011
- Summer 2011
- Fall 2010
- Spring 2009
- Winter 2009
- Fall 2008
- Summer 2008
- Spring 2008
- Winter 2008
- Fall 2007
- Summer 2007
- Spring 2007
- Winter 2006
- Fall 2006
- Summer 2006
- Spring 2006
Atlantic Cape salutes its sustaining sponsors
ACCC Offers Fun Noncredit Classes; Launches 'Club 60 Plus'
Warm up the winter at ACCC with a variety of computer, art, exercise and other classes.
Computer courses include: Upgrading to Office 2007, Intro to iPod, Macromedia Studio 8, Introduction to Dreamweaver and Fireworks 8, Introduction to Personal/Business Computers, Word 2007, Adobe Photoshop Elements, QuickBooks Pro 2007, Excel 2007, ABCs of Accounting: Understanding Debits and Credits, Intermediate Dreamweaver and Fireworks 8, Photoshop Elements 4.0-Layers and Advanced Tools, and eBay: Buying, Selling, Collecting.
Fun classes are Magazine Writing, Beginning Piano, Exploring Digital Photography, Pastel Portraits from Photographs, Beginning Spanish, Mandarin Chinese, Conversational Italian and Zumba Gold for Beginners and Seniors.
In addition, active seniors now have the opportunity to learn new skills and have fun, with the College’s new Club 60 Plus programs.
These workshops and seminars designed specifically for adults 60 and older will include Introduction to Personal Computers for Seniors, for those who have no previous experience. There’s also Microsoft Word for Seniors, also for the beginner; Exploring the World Via the Internet for Seniors; Manage, Edit and E-mail your Photographs; All in the Family: Genealogy Online for Beginners; Cherished Heirlooms and Curious Finds, during which participants may show and tell about their treasures; and Yoga for Seniors, which also will include components of tai chi.
The courses will be offered at the Mays Landing Campus, 5100 Black Horse Pike; the Cape May County Campus, 341 Court House-South Dennis Road, Cape May Court House; and the Institute for Service Excellence, in the Hamilton Mall, Mays Landing.
For class dates and times, and to register, call (609) 343-4829, or visit www.atlantic.edu/conted.