Keeping our Alumni informed of Atlantic Cape activities
- Atlantic Cape Adopts 'Brand' New Message
- New Athletics Identity Updates the 'Bucs'
- Construction is on the Horizon at Atlantic Cape
- College to Launch Air Traffic Control Degree in January; Info Session Dec. 8
- Alumni Updates
- Atlantic Cape Plans Solar Project; Ranked as One of Largest in the State
- Atlantic Cape Faculty, Staff Volunteer for 'Pie-the-Professor' Fundraiser
- Cape May County Campus Celebrates 5th Anniversary at Community Day
- Register for Winter, Spring Courses
- Atlantic Cape Offers Online Training for Busy Professionals
- Restaurant Gala Raises $165,000 for Student Scholarships in 2010
- Golf Tournament Raises $27,000 for Students
- Benefits of Membership
- Fall 2011
- Summer 2011
- Fall 2010
- Spring 2009
- Winter 2009
- Fall 2008
- Summer 2008
- Spring 2008
- Winter 2008
- Fall 2007
- Summer 2007
- Spring 2007
- Winter 2006
- Fall 2006
- Summer 2006
- Spring 2006
Atlantic Cape salutes its sustaining sponsors
ACA graduate Michael Schlow, ’87, executive chef and owner of Radius and Via Matta restaurants in Boston, was featured in Everyday with Rachael Ray magazine for his Thanksgiving Eve cocktail kick-off party ideas, which include Blackberry-Sage Fizzes, Via Matta Meatballs and “Magic” Pickled Carrots. In addition, Schlow’s newest restaurant venture is Tico in Boston, slated to open in 2011. Although an American restaurant at its core, the dishes are gently influenced by the celebrity chef’s travels through Spain, Mexico, and Latin America. Read more at: http://boston.grubstreet.com/2010/10/tico_from_radius_michael_schlo.html.
Chef Educator Michael Huber wrote an article for The Press of Atlantic City about Steve White, a former ACA student, who opened his own gourmet cheese chop, Seaside Cheese Company, in West Cape May.
ACA graduate Dawn Collins was featured in the Courier-Post story “The Bistro in Elmer is both home and business to chef.”
Paige Puentes, an ACA graduate, was featured in a The Press of Atlantic City brief about her promotion to assistant pastry chef at Icon Hospitality of Galloway. http://www.pressofatlanticcity.com/business/article_39559674-c399-11df-b296-001cc4c002e0.html
ACA graduate Georgeann Leaming ’99, chef at Casa di Napoli restaurant in Showboat Casino, prepared a low-cal crab and shrimp pasta dish on MyFoxPhilly’s “Good Day” on Monday, Sept. 20.
Patty Wristbridge, an ACA graduate, was featured in The Press of Atlantic City about her role as director of catering and special events at Mays Landing Golf & Country Club.
ACA graduate Jason Hippen ’03, was featured in an article in The Press of Atlantic City about fall grilling. Hippen owns the trendy Jay’s on Third in Stone Harbor and is an adjunct instructor at the ACA. http://www.jaysonthird.com/aboutchef.htm