Keeping our Alumni informed of Atlantic Cape activities
- Atlantic Cape Adopts 'Brand' New Message
- New Athletics Identity Updates the 'Bucs'
- Construction is on the Horizon at Atlantic Cape
- College to Launch Air Traffic Control Degree in January; Info Session Dec. 8
- Alumni Updates
- Atlantic Cape Plans Solar Project; Ranked as One of Largest in the State
- Atlantic Cape Faculty, Staff Volunteer for 'Pie-the-Professor' Fundraiser
- Cape May County Campus Celebrates 5th Anniversary at Community Day
- Register for Winter, Spring Courses
- Atlantic Cape Offers Online Training for Busy Professionals
- Restaurant Gala Raises $165,000 for Student Scholarships in 2010
- Golf Tournament Raises $27,000 for Students
- Benefits of Membership
- Fall 2011
- Summer 2011
- Fall 2010
- Spring 2009
- Winter 2009
- Fall 2008
- Summer 2008
- Spring 2008
- Winter 2008
- Fall 2007
- Summer 2007
- Spring 2007
- Winter 2006
- Fall 2006
- Summer 2006
- Spring 2006
Atlantic Cape salutes its sustaining sponsors
Atlantic Cape Faculty, Staff Volunteer for 'Pie-the-Professor' Fundraiser
The Campus Ambassadors Club of the Cape May County Campus pied Joan Dillon, academic advisor in the Career & Academic Planning Center.
She was one of 10 faculty and staff members participating in the fundraiser, where the campus community could vote for the person they’d most like to see take a pie in the face by placing cash donations in their jar.
From left, Matt Cohen of North Cape May, president of Atlantic Cape Community College's Cape May County Campus Ambassadors Club pies Joan Dillon of Cape May, academic advisor in the Career & Academic Planning Center, as part of a Pie-the-Professor fundraising event that raised nearly $200 for the Free Meal Center in Cape May Court House.
Dillon received the most donations, and the fundraiser brought in about $200 for the Free Meal Center in Cape May Court House.
She took a whipped cream pie to the face in front of students and staff.