Keeping our Alumni informed of Atlantic Cape activities
- Atlantic Cape Adopts 'Brand' New Message
- New Athletics Identity Updates the 'Bucs'
- Construction is on the Horizon at Atlantic Cape
- College to Launch Air Traffic Control Degree in January; Info Session Dec. 8
- Alumni Updates
- Atlantic Cape Plans Solar Project; Ranked as One of Largest in the State
- Atlantic Cape Faculty, Staff Volunteer for 'Pie-the-Professor' Fundraiser
- Cape May County Campus Celebrates 5th Anniversary at Community Day
- Register for Winter, Spring Courses
- Atlantic Cape Offers Online Training for Busy Professionals
- Restaurant Gala Raises $165,000 for Student Scholarships in 2010
- Golf Tournament Raises $27,000 for Students
- Benefits of Membership
- Fall 2011
- Summer 2011
- Fall 2010
- Spring 2009
- Winter 2009
- Fall 2008
- Summer 2008
- Spring 2008
- Winter 2008
- Fall 2007
- Summer 2007
- Spring 2007
- Winter 2006
- Fall 2006
- Summer 2006
- Spring 2006
Atlantic Cape salutes its sustaining sponsors
Restaurant Gala Raises $165,000 for Student Scholarships in 2010
The 27th anniversary Atlantic Cape Community College Restaurant Gala raised $165,000 for student scholarships at the Academy of Culinary Arts and Atlantic Cape and featured more than 30 of the region’s top restaurants at the March 11 event.
Bally’s Atlantic City hosted the annual fundraiser, which featured a lively, Moroccan-inspired theme, “A Mo’Rockin Night.” The event showcased the talents of the culinary students at the Academy of Culinary Arts, who prepared thousands of sumptuous hot and cold hors d’oeuvres served during cocktail hour.
Culinary student Joshua Miller prepares hors d’oeuvres at the 2010 Gala.
The Atlantic Cape Foundation honored former Academy student and Food Network chef, Aaron McCargo Jr., for his culinary success; and Joe Domenico, senior vice president and general manager of Bally’s Atlantic City, for his commitment to the casino industry, the community and the Restaurant Gala.
Event sponsors included Bally’s Atlantic City, Cape Bank Charitable Foundation, Trump Entertainment Resorts, Borgata Hotel Casino & Spa, and Newschannel NBC-40.
The 28th annual Gala will be held March 31, 2011, at Bally’s Atlantic City and will feature a roaring ’20s theme. For more information on the Restaurant Gala, visit www.atlantic.edu/gala, become a fan of the Gala on Facebook, and follow the event on Twitter: AtlCapeRestGala.