Keeping our Alumni informed of Atlantic Cape activities
- Installation Ceremony Held for President Mora Oct. 19
- Academy of Culinary Arts Dean Klaus Muller Retiring
- Calling all Archers: Team Plans Alumni Shoot
- Alumni Updates
- ‘Taste of the Gala’ Cooking Demonstration Planned for Nov. 2
- New Transfer Options for Future Teachers
- Register Now for November Noncredit Courses at ACCC
- Registration for ACCC’s Winter and Spring Sessions Begins Nov. 27
- Taste the Thrill at the 24th Annual Restaurant Gala
- Online Arts, Crafts and Entertainment Auction Coming Soon
- ‘A Vision for Excellence’ Raises $33,000
- Golf Tournament Raises More Than $23,000 for Scholarships
- Annual Appeal Update
- ACCC Seeks Alumni Success Stories
- Benefits of Membership
- Fall 2011
- Summer 2011
- Fall 2010
- Spring 2009
- Winter 2009
- Fall 2008
- Summer 2008
- Spring 2008
- Winter 2008
- Fall 2007
- Summer 2007
- Spring 2007
- Winter 2006
- Fall 2006
- Summer 2006
- Spring 2006
Atlantic Cape salutes its sustaining sponsors
Register Now for November Noncredit Courses at ACCC
From PowerPoint training to Italian lessons, Atlantic Cape Community College will offer more than a dozen Continuing Education courses in November.
Career training includes: Microsoft Certified Systems Engineer: Security Specialization.
Computer courses include: Excel-Part II, Access-Part II, Advanced Access-Database Design and Management, Introduction to PowerPoint, and Application Development with Dreamweaver 8 Using ASP.Net.
Personal development workshops include: Floral Design—Beyond the Basics, Figure Drawing, Piano Part II, Intermediate Conversational Italian, Spanish II, Dining According to Emily Post, and Caramels, Pralines and Toffees.
Classes will be held in one of three locations, including: ACCC’s Mays Landing Campus, 5100 Black Horse Pike; the Charles D. Worthington Atlantic City Center, 1535 Bacharach Blvd.; or the Cape May County Campus, 341 Court House-South Dennis Road, Cape May Court House.
For dates, times and fees for all courses, or to register, call (609) 343-4829 or (609) 463-4774, ext. 4829, in Cape May County. Class sizes are limited, so register early. Register online or view the complete schedule of courses at http://www.atlantic.edu/web4students.