Keeping our Alumni informed of Atlantic Cape activities
- Installation Ceremony Held for President Mora Oct. 19
- Academy of Culinary Arts Dean Klaus Muller Retiring
- Calling all Archers: Team Plans Alumni Shoot
- Alumni Updates
- ‘Taste of the Gala’ Cooking Demonstration Planned for Nov. 2
- New Transfer Options for Future Teachers
- Register Now for November Noncredit Courses at ACCC
- Registration for ACCC’s Winter and Spring Sessions Begins Nov. 27
- Taste the Thrill at the 24th Annual Restaurant Gala
- Online Arts, Crafts and Entertainment Auction Coming Soon
- ‘A Vision for Excellence’ Raises $33,000
- Golf Tournament Raises More Than $23,000 for Scholarships
- Annual Appeal Update
- ACCC Seeks Alumni Success Stories
- Benefits of Membership
- Fall 2011
- Summer 2011
- Fall 2010
- Spring 2009
- Winter 2009
- Fall 2008
- Summer 2008
- Spring 2008
- Winter 2008
- Fall 2007
- Summer 2007
- Spring 2007
- Winter 2006
- Fall 2006
- Summer 2006
- Spring 2006
Atlantic Cape salutes its sustaining sponsors
Taste the Thrill at the 24th Annual Restaurant Gala
The 24th Annual Press of Atlantic City Restaurant Gala: Live and Let’s Dine is scheduled for Wednesday, March 7, 2007, at the Atlantic City Convention Center. The event invites patrons to “taste the thrill” of nearly 40 of the area’s best restaurants.
The annual black-tie event, with its James Bond-inspired theme, also includes music, dancing and a dessert extravaganza. All Gala proceeds benefit student scholarships at the Academy of Culinary Arts and ACCC. Last year’s Gala raised a record-breaking $210,000.
ACA students prepare the seafood bar at a past Restaurant Gala..
The Gala also showcases the talents of the culinary students at the Academy, who prepare thousands of sumptuous hot and cold hors d’oeuvres served during cocktail hour. A dessert extravaganza will cap off the evening.
This year the Restaurant Gala Committee will honor The Honorable John J. Schultz and Gary L. Hill for their philanthropic efforts and community work in the South Jersey area and for the Atlantic City hospitality industry.
Tickets for the Restaurant Gala are $190 per person. Call (609) 343-5674 for tickets.
The ACCC Foundation will also bring back its 50/50 raffle, with a drawing to be held at the March 7 Gala. Tickets will cost $100, and five cash prizes will be awarded. Call (609) 343-5674 for raffle tickets.
Nearly 1,000 people attended the charity event in 2006. Their contributions, and those of the participating restaurants and sponsors, help ensure that the regional hospitality industry will remain strong with well-trained culinary arts professionals.