Keeping our Alumni informed of Atlantic Cape activities
- New Legislation Allows Seamless Transfer to All NJ Public Colleges
- Careme’s Restaurant Offers Dinner Special
- 'A Raisin in the Sun' Comes to ACCC Nov. 9-10
- Alumni Updates
- Enrollment at Highest in ACCC History
- Academy of Culinary Arts Names New Dean, Director
- ACCC Mourns Loss of Two Former Faculty Members
- ACCC Serves Up Variety of Noncredit Culinary Classes
- Registration for Winter and Spring Sessions Begins Nov. 26
- Reflections: The Gala Turns 25
- Numerous Construction Projects Under Way at ACCC
- Golf Tournament Raises $23,000 for Scholarships
- Online Auction Bidding Open; Tickets Available for Scholarship Event
- Benefits of Alumni Membership
- Fall 2011
- Summer 2011
- Fall 2010
- Spring 2009
- Winter 2009
- Fall 2008
- Summer 2008
- Spring 2008
- Winter 2008
- Fall 2007
- Summer 2007
- Spring 2007
- Winter 2006
- Fall 2006
- Summer 2006
- Spring 2006
Atlantic Cape salutes its sustaining sponsors
Kevin Scull ’85 ACA opened Scully’s Asbury Café and Pizzeria in Ocean City. The Press of Atlantic City highlighted the restaurant in an At the Shore dining profile.
Michael Schlow ’87 ACA joined celebrity chefs Dave Lieberman, Masaharu Morimoto and others during a weekend of food demonstrations and fine dining at the Foxwoods Food and Wine Festival in September at Foxwoods Resort Casino. Schlow, chef-owner of four Boston restaurants, will open another restaurant at Foxwoods this spring.
Warren DeShields ’93 ACA served as a judge in the first of two barbecue contests sponsored by the Bridgeton Breakfast Rotary Club over the summer.
The Current wrote an article about personal chef Amanda Nahas-Christodoulous ’00 ACA who opened From Scratch in Somers Point. She shops and prepares homemade meals based on clients’ preferences.
Roger Lillo ’03 was featured in the September issue of New Jersey COPS. Lillo, a Wildwood police officer, founded the Wildwood Triathlon Club. He was featured in ACCC’s Cape May County campaign.
Joe Ondusko ’07 ACA is employed at Champion Produce. He recently wrote the ACA “gave me direction and strengthened (my) confidence.”