Keeping our Alumni informed of Atlantic Cape activities
- ACCC Awards 528 Degrees at Commencement Ceremony
- Graduation Stories
- ACCC Introduces Four New Degree Programs
- Alumni Updates
- ACCC Offers Culinary Workshop in June
- Register Now for ACCC’s Summer Kids College
- Register Now for Summer, Fall Courses at ACCC
- ACCC Alum Heads to Ivy League; Reaches Out to Current Students
- Dearth of Chefs, Cooks Benefits Culinary Grads
- Restaurant Gala Raises $215,000 for ACCC Scholarships
- Annual Appeal Aids ACCC Students
- Benefits of Membership
- Fall 2011
- Summer 2011
- Fall 2010
- Spring 2009
- Winter 2009
- Fall 2008
- Summer 2008
- Spring 2008
- Winter 2008
- Fall 2007
- Summer 2007
- Spring 2007
- Winter 2006
- Fall 2006
- Summer 2006
- Spring 2006
Atlantic Cape salutes its sustaining sponsors
Register Now for Summer, Fall Courses at ACCC
Registration for ACCC’s summer sessions and the fall semester is under way.
Students can register at the college’s Mays Landing Campus, 5100 Black Horse Pike; the Charles D. Worthington Atlantic City Center, 1535 Bacharach Blvd.; and the Cape May County Campus, 341 Court House-South Dennis Road, Cape May Court House.
Summer sessions include:
- Accelerated session two, June 12-28; registration deadline June 8
- Second session, June 26-Aug. 17; registration deadline June 22
- Third session, July 10-Aug. 17; registration deadline July 6
Fall classes begin Sept. 5. Final registration is Sept. 1.
Regular registration hours are 9 a.m.-4 p.m. weekdays. The college will be closed May 29 and July 4, and on Fridays, June 9 through Aug. 18. Depending on their status as new or returning students, students can register in person, by mail, fax and online at www.atlantic.edu/web4students.
Visa, MasterCard, Discover and American Express are accepted. For a complete listing of courses, visit ACCC’s www.atlantic.edu/web4students or call (609) 343-5000, 625-1111 or 463-4774, ext. 5000, for a free schedule.