Alumni & Friends
Atlantic Cape's Alumni Association is open to all students who have received a degree or completed the culinary arts program. Annual membership requires payment of dues each year to continue receiving association benefits. Lifetime members pay a one-time rate and do not need to apply for renewal.
The Atlantic Cape Community College Alumni Association Advisory Committee would like to congratulate Mr. Thomas Innocente, assistant professor, on his selection as the 2014 Atlantic Cape Community College President's Distinguished Alumni Award Recipient. Tom joins the following alumni in this honor: Dr. Valerie Travis-Reese, 2013 Award Recipient, Katherine M. Morris, Esq., 2012 Award Recipient, Michael R. Rann, Esq., 2011 Award Recipient, and Janice DeCicco Fipp, Ed.D., 2010 Award Recipient.
- Careme's Restaurant - 20 percent discount
- Continuing Education Workshops discount
- Campus Bookstore - 10 percent discount
- Cultural Events discount
- Career Center - free use
- College Libraries - free use
- Dry Guys Basement Systems - 10 percent discount
- Transfer and Thomas Edison information - free use
- Alumni News and Information
- Free Parking at College Locations
Help Atlantic Cape students have the best college experience possible by donating to the Atlantic Cape Foundation.
For more information contact (609) 463-4672 or e-mail email@example.com.