Keeping our Alumni informed of Atlantic Cape activities
- Atlantic Cape Adopts 'Brand' New Message
- New Athletics Identity Updates the 'Bucs'
- Construction is on the Horizon at Atlantic Cape
- College to Launch Air Traffic Control Degree in January; Info Session Dec. 8
- Alumni Updates
- Atlantic Cape Plans Solar Project; Ranked as One of Largest in the State
- Atlantic Cape Faculty, Staff Volunteer for 'Pie-the-Professor' Fundraiser
- Cape May County Campus Celebrates 5th Anniversary at Community Day
- Register for Winter, Spring Courses
- Atlantic Cape Offers Online Training for Busy Professionals
- Restaurant Gala Raises $165,000 for Student Scholarships in 2010
- Golf Tournament Raises $27,000 for Students
- Benefits of Membership
- Fall 2011
- Summer 2011
- Fall 2010
- Spring 2009
- Winter 2009
- Fall 2008
- Summer 2008
- Spring 2008
- Winter 2008
- Fall 2007
- Summer 2007
- Spring 2007
- Winter 2006
- Fall 2006
- Summer 2006
- Spring 2006
Atlantic Cape salutes its sustaining sponsors
In October, Atlantic Cape introduced a powerful new brand message focusing on “opportunity,” a color scheme that harkens back to the college’s founding, and more...
Atlantic Cape also unveiled its new athletics identity this fall, a red and blue Buccaneer pirate ship sailing on a sea of blue. As a secondary mark, the more...
A series of building projects are in the works at Atlantic Cape’s Mays Landing, Atlantic City and Cape May Court House campuses as part of Blueprint 2020, more...
Atlantic Cape will offer a new degree in 2011 for students who have their sights set on a fast-paced, exciting career. The Air Traffic Control Terminal more...
ACA graduate Michael Schlow, ’87, executive chef and owner of Radius and Via Matta restaurants in Boston, was featured in Everyday with more...
Atlantic Cape will enter into a 20-year power purchase agreement with Pepco Energy Services, Inc., for a solar photovoltaic power project at the college’s more...
The Campus Ambassadors Club of the Cape May County Campus pied Joan Dillon, academic advisor in the Career & Academic Planning Center.
She was one more...
Atlantic Cape faculty, staff and members of the community attended Community Day, a celebration of the 5-year anniversary of the opening of the Cape May more...
There is still time to register for Winter and Spring session classes at Atlantic Cape. Registration is under way for new and returning students at all more...
Upgrade your current skills, gain fresh knowledge and develop new talents in the comfort of your own home by enrolling in online training courses through more...
The 27th anniversary Atlantic Cape Community College Restaurant Gala raised $165,000 for student scholarships at the Academy of Culinary Arts and Atlantic more...
The 2010 Atlantic Cape Community College “Scramble Fore Scholarships” golf tournament raised more than $27,000 for student aid. Held Oct. 15 at Cape May more...
Membership in the Atlantic Cape Alumni Association, which is open to all students who have received a degree or completed the culinary arts program, will more...