Keeping our Alumni informed of Atlantic Cape activities
- Distinguished Coach Aims High for U.S. Intercollegiate Archery Championships
- Alumni Updates
- ACA 'Lick Hunger' Ice Cream Flavors Sold Locally
- ACCC’s New Health Professions Institute Opens May 23
- Gourmet Gala to Benefit Former ACA Chef Educator Bill Bailey
- ACF Accrediting Team Visits ACA; Accreditation Decision to Come in July
- ACCC Students Get Younger, College Responds to Growing Needs
- Interested in Earning More Credits? Register Now for Summer, Fall Classes
- Restaurant Gala Celebrates 25 Years, Raises $200,000 for Scholarships
- Variety of Fun, Informative Workshops on Tap This Summer
- ACA’s Bruce Johns Named Educator of the Year
- Remember ACCC in Your Will
- Benefits of Membership
- Fall 2011
- Summer 2011
- Fall 2010
- Spring 2009
- Winter 2009
- Fall 2008
- Summer 2008
- Spring 2008
- Winter 2008
- Fall 2007
- Summer 2007
- Spring 2007
- Winter 2006
- Fall 2006
- Summer 2006
- Spring 2006
Atlantic Cape salutes its sustaining sponsors
It’s quite a big deal for a little school to host the U.S. Intercollegiate Archery Championships, the prestigious annual event that draws top archers from more...
Chef Michael Schlow, ’87 ACA, is heating up the restaurant scene in Boston. His fifth Boston-area restaurant, 606 Congress, is now open at more...
As spring approached, the students at the Academy of Culinary Arts started thinking about their favorite warm-weather treat—ice cream. Nine students more...
ACCC will officially open its new Health Professions Institute at the Charles D. Worthington Atlantic City Campus, 1535 Bacharach Blvd., on Thursday, May more...
A gourmet gala benefit for former ACA Chef Educator Bill Bailey will be held 3-7 p.m., Sunday, May 18, at the Ocean City Yacht Club. Tickets are $25 per more...
The American Culinary Federation three-person accrediting team visited the Academy of Culinary Arts in April to conduct interviews and observe culinary more...
The average age of ACCC students is dropping as greater numbers of students choose to begin their higher education at community college.
Registration is under way at all ACCC campuses for its five summer sessions and the fall semester.
The last day to register for the fall term in more...
The Press of Atlantic City Restaurant Gala marked its 25th anniversary with a dining feast featuring 40 of the best restaurants from the region and a more...
From computer training to fitness classes, cooking series and financial planning, ACCC is offering dozens of workshops through its Continuing Education more...
Chef Bruce Johns, Director of Culinary Operations at the Academy of Culinary Arts and a graduate, was named Educator of the Year by the Professional Chefs more...
If you’re thinking of updating your will or changing your estate plans, please consider a gift to the Atlantic Cape Community College Foundation. Each year more...
Membership in the ACCC Alumni Association, which is open to all students who have received a degree or completed the culinary arts program, will provide you more...