Keeping our Alumni informed of Atlantic Cape activities
- ACCC Receives $1.25 Million GIS Job Training Grant
- ACCC Celebrates Black History Month with Public Events
- Restaurant Gala Offers 'A Taste of Paradise' in 2009
- ACCC, Stockton Sign Social Work Program Articulation Agreement
- Carême’s Restaurant Open for Lunch and Dinner
- ACCC Offers Fun Noncredit Classes; Launches 'Club 60 Plus'
- Feb. 21 Memorial Event to Benefit ACA Scholarship
- Art Gallery Features 'The Reality of Abstraction' in February
- ACA Students Earn Gold Medals at Prestigious New York Food Show
- ACA Donates Peanut Butter, Ice Cream Proceeds to Food Bank
- Benefits of Membership
- Fall 2011
- Summer 2011
- Fall 2010
- Spring 2009
- Winter 2009
- Fall 2008
- Summer 2008
- Spring 2008
- Winter 2008
- Fall 2007
- Summer 2007
- Spring 2007
- Winter 2006
- Fall 2006
- Summer 2006
- Spring 2006
Atlantic Cape salutes its sustaining sponsors
ACCC has received a $1.25 million Community-Based Job Training grant from the U.S. Department of Labor. The grant is for the GIS (Geographic Information more...
ACCC will celebrate Black History Month with various fun, educational activities throughout February. All activities are free and open to the more...
Restaurant Gala Offers ‘A Taste of Paradise’ The ACCC Restaurant Gala will move to Bally’s Atlantic City Hotel and Casino for the 26th annual dining more...
Students completing ACCC’s Human Services degree will be able to seamlessly transfer into the Social Work program at the Richard Stockton College of New more...
Carême’s, the gourmet restaurant at the Academy of Culinary Arts, is now open for lunch and reopens for dinner beginning Feb. 12.
Carême’s offers more...
Warm up the winter at ACCC with a variety of computer, art, exercise and other classes.
Computer courses include: Upgrading to Office 2007, Intro more...
The Nate Allen Memorial Benefit on Feb. 21 will raise funds for a scholarship to the Academy of Culinary Arts in Allen’s name. Allen, a Cape May County more...
ACCC’s Art Gallery features the work of Clifford Maddox through Feb. 27. The Pleasantville resident is mostly self-taught and shaped his perceptions by more...
The Academy of Culinary Arts seafood and centerpiece teams earned three gold medals at New York City’s 140th annual “Salon of Culinary Art.”
Academy of Culinary Arts students worked on two projects in 2008 to benefit the Community FoodBank of New Jersey—Southern Branch, which saw demand increase more...
Membership in the ACCC Alumni Association, which is open to all students who have received a degree or completed the culinary arts program, will provide you more...