I’m pleased to introduce the 2009-2010 Annual Report, our first online edition, just one more way the College is fulfilling its commitment to “go green.” Through this web-based report, we’re not only saving money and preserving the environment, but providing you access to richer content and continually updated information.
I invite you to learn more about these important College accomplishments and projects:
- Affirmation of the College’s Middle States accreditation
- Acquisition of $10 million to build a Hospitality Studies Center for Workforce Training in Atlantic City and completion of STEM building design
- Expansion of our sports programs, supported by a major gymnasium facelift, new Fitness Center and revamped Buccaneer athletics identity
- Launch of a substantial solar energy project, designed to save the College $6.8 million over the next 20 years
- Adoption of a new branding platform, centered on the message, “Opportunity Starts Here”
These and other milestones, as well as spotlights on outstanding faculty, students, donors and alumni, are featured on this website.
We believe that providing the Annual Report in an online venue will increase exposure to key developments at our institution and serve as an example of Atlantic Cape’s ongoing efforts to fulfill our legacy of truly serving as the “community’s college.”
Dr. Peter L. Mora