This course accommodates the experience, knowledge and skills acquired in previous game training. Emphasis will be placed on commissions and percentages and the ability to calculate them immediately. Customer relations, especially important in Baccarat, will be the focus.
BACC-200 (60 Hours)
Fee: $560 (Tuition $300, Materials $35, Lab $225)
Evening Sessions: Monday-Thursday, Worthington Atlantic City Campus, 6:30-9:30 p.m.
- Section AW01-beginning Sept. 8 (Ends Oct. 9)
- Section AW02-beginning Oct. 13 (Ends Nov. 13)
- Section AW03-beginning Nov. 17 (Ends Dec. 18)
- Section AW04-beginning Jan. 5 (Ends Feb. 5)
- Section AW05-beginning Feb. 9 (Ends March 12)