Entertainment Dealer – Blackjack
Prerequisite: You must currently be working as a dealer or have completed the CCI Blackjack course within the past three years. Required documentation: current gaming license and a recent/last pay stub showing tokes.
This program will provide experienced Blackjack dealers with the skills to transition to an entertainment dealer. This workshop will review game procedures, game protection and casino policies, focusing on core areas:
- Game Procedure: shuffling, card delivery and card placement, ace up (insurance) and ten up procedure student dealing, splits and double downs, pay and take.
- Game Protection: walking the game, clearing hands, 1st and 3rd base, casino policies.
- Personal Presentation: dance and movement techniques, grooming, hair and makeup.
- Customer Service: making eye contact, providing superior customer service and engaging guests.
CARE-103 (14 Hours)
- Section AW02-Worthington Atlantic City Campus
2 Tuesdays & Thursdays beginning June 18