Pai Gow Tiles
Learn the fundamentals of dealing Pai Gow Tiles. Based on ancient Chinese history, the game is played with a set of 32 dominoes. The object is to get the winning hand, GEE JOON (also called the supreme pair). Emphasis will be placed on rules of the game, commissions, security and game protection.
PGOW-200 (60 Hours)
Fee: $499 (Tuition $300, Materials $35, Lab $164)
Morning Sessions: Monday-Thursday, Worthington Atlantic City Campus, 8:30-11:30 a.m.
- Section AW04-beginning Jan. 5 (Ends Feb. 5)
- Section AW05-beginning Feb. 9 (Ends March 12)
- Section AW06-beginning March 16 (Ends April 16)
- Section AW07-beginning April 20 (Ends May 21)
- Section AW08-beginning May 26 (Ends June 25)