Poker and Tournament Play
Learn the essentials of dealing Poker and prepare for a career as a Poker dealer. You’ll train and practice dealing Poker from the hand, including the fundamentals of rake/antes/blind bets, game rules and regulations, dealer’s responsibilities and game security.
POKR-200 (60 Hours)
Fee: $560 (Tuition $300, Materials $35, Lab $225)
Evening Sessions: Monday-Thursday, Worthington Atlantic City Campus, 6:30-9:30 p.m.
- Section AW01-beginning Sept. 8 (Ends Oct. 9)
- Section AW02-beginning Oct. 13 (Ends Nov. 13)
- Section AW03-beginning Nov. 17 (Ends Dec. 18)
- Section AW04-beginning Jan. 5 (Ends Feb. 5)
- Section AW05-beginning Feb. 9 (Ends March 12)