NEW! Table Games – Quick Start (Blackjack, Roulette or Baccarat)
This course is designed to provide students with easy access and instruction to become a table games dealer. Students will learn the fundamentals and skills needed to have the experience of a lifetime dealing games on the casino floor. Emphasis will be placed on game knowledge, chip value and recognition, along with card handling. Special attention will be given to game security, accounting and pit procedures, as well as the chain of command.
How does Quick Start work? Register Online for the Table Games Dealer-Quick Start course. Print your receipt and begin your class on the following Tuesday. You will inform the instructor which table game you want to learn to jump-start your casino career. Register now and select from Blackjack, Roulette or Baccarat.
CARE-107 (60 Hours)
Fee: $499 (Tuition $300, Materials $35, Lab $164)
Worthington Atlantic City Campus
Caesars Entertainment Wing
Tuesday-Thursday, 11:30 a.m.-3:30 p.m.
- Section AW35-beginning May 19 (Ends June 18)
- Section AW36-beginning May 26 (Ends June 25)
- Section AW01-beginning June 2 (Ends July 2)
- Section AW02-beginning June 9 (Ends July 9)
- Section AW03-beginning June 16 (Ends July 16)
- Section AW04-beginning June 23 (Ends July 23)
- Section AW05-beginning June 30 (Ends July 30)
- Section AW06-beginning July 7 (Ends Aug. 6)
- Section AW07-beginning July 14 (Ends Aug. 13)
- Section AW08-beginning July 21 (Ends Aug. 20)
- Section AW09-beginning July 28 (Ends Aug. 27)
- Section AW10-beginning Aug. 4 (Ends Sept. 3)
- Section AW11-beginning Aug. 11 (Ends Sept. 10)
- Section AW12-beginning Aug. 18 (Ends Sept. 17)
- Section AW13-beginning Aug. 25 (Ends Sept. 24)