Table Games – Quick Start (Blackjack, Roulette or Baccarat)
This course is designed to provide students with easy access and instruction to become a table games dealer. Students will learn the fundamentals and skills needed to have the experience of a lifetime dealing games on the casino floor. Emphasis will be placed on game knowledge, chip value and recognition, along with card handling. Special attention will be given to game security, accounting and pit procedures, as well as the chain of command.
How does Quick Start work? Register online for the Table Games Dealer-Quick Start course. Print your receipt and begin your class on the following Tuesday. You will inform the instructor which table game you want to learn to jump-start your casino career. Register now and select from Blackjack, Roulette or Baccarat.
CARE-107 (60 Hours)
Fee: $560 (Tuition $300, Materials $35, Lab $225)
Worthington Atlantic City Campus
Tuesday-Thursday, 11:30 a.m.-3:30 p.m.
- Section AW01-beginning Sept. 9 (Ends Oct. 9)
- Section AW02-beginning Sept. 16 (Ends Oct. 16)
- Section AW03-beginning Sept. 23 (Ends Oct. 23)
- Section AW04-beginning Sept. 30 (Ends Oct. 30)
- Section AW05-beginning Oct. 7 (Ends Nov. 6)
- Section AW06-beginning Oct. 14 (Ends Nov. 13)
- Section AW07-beginning Oct. 21 (Ends Nov. 20)
- Section AW08-beginning Oct. 28 (Ends Nov. 27)
- Section AW09-beginning Nov. 4 (Ends Dec. 4)
- Section AW10-beginning Nov. 11 (Ends Dec. 11)
- Section AW11-beginning Nov. 18 (Ends Dec. 18)
- Section AW12-beginning Jan. 6 (Ends Feb. 5)
- Section AW13-beginning Jan. 13 (Ends Feb. 12)
- Section AW14-beginning Jan. 20 (Ends Feb. 19)
- Section AW15-beginning Jan. 27 (Ends Feb. 26)