- Certified Electronic Health Record Specialist
- Certified Nurse Aide (CNA)
- Certified Home Health Aide for CNAs
- EKG/Telemetry Technician
- Emergency Medical Technician Certification
- EMT Refresher Course
- Medical Assistant
- Pharmacy Technician
- Phlebotomy Technician
- Surgical Technologist
- CPR/AED/BLS - for Health Care Professionals
- Heartsaver CPR/AED/First Aid
- Recertification – Heartsaver CPR/AED/First Aid
Professional Development Workshops
- American Sign Language for Health Care Professionals
- Medical Terminology for the Health Professions
- ICD-10 Medical Coding – Transition
- ICD-10 Medical Coding
FREE Overview Workshops:
Electronic Health Records (EHR), ICD-10 and Personal Health Records (PHR)*
Atlantic Cape will take part in a grant project with the New Jersey Hospital Association and NJ-Hitech/NJIT to deliver overview training in Electronic Health Records (EHR), ICD-10 and Personal Health Records (PHR).
The focus of the EHR & ICD-10 classes is to help staff at hospitals and medical practices better understand the enormous change that is under way, to help them see how the quality of patient care will be improved, and to see how cost savings will be achieved for their employers when these new changes are fully implemented in 2014.
*The training is not intended to train employees or civilians in how to create an EHR or to become coders, but to provide an overview and understanding of the changes that are forthcoming. The focus of the PHR class is to promote the use of personal health records by all citizens and to show how a PHR would link to a patient’s EHR.