Career Training and Workshops
GET STARTED IN HEALTHCARE
TUITION ASSISTANCE OPPORTUNITY
- A Health Services or Pre-Nursing major at Atlantic Cape with a GPA of 2.5 or higher?
- Unemployed or paid less than $12.00 per hour?
- Interested in working as a Phlebotomy Technician* or EKG/Monitor Technician* (part-time or full-time) while continuing your studies at Atlantic Cape?
- Excited to pay just $385.00 for training that typically costs over $2200?
*DISCLAIMER: This workforce solution was funded by a grant awarded by the U.S. Department of Labor’s Employment and Training Administration. The solution was created by the grantee and does not necessarily reflect the official position of the U.S. Department of Labor. The Department of Labor makes no guarantees, warranties, or assurances of any kind, express or implied, with respect to such information, including any information on linked sites and including, but not limited to, accuracy of the information or its completeness, timeliness, usefulness, adequacy, continued availability, or ownership.
Join us for an Information Session to learn about these professions and our training programs.
|Certified Medical Assistant||Emergency Medical Technician|
|Certified Nurse Aide||Patient Care Technician|
|Certified Home Health Aide||Phlebotomy Technician|
|Worthington Atlantic City Campus||Cape May Court House Campus|
|May 12, 10 a.m.-noon, Room 214|
|May 26, 2-4 p.m., Room 214||May 19, 10 a.m.-noon, Room 113|
Call Marie Pepe at (609) 343-4864 to register for an information session or learn more about the programs. Walk-ins are welcome!
AtlantiCare Scholars Program
As part of an ongoing effort to help displaced casino employees, AtlantiCare has initiated a scholarship program to assist members of the community to start or further a career in healthcare. AtlantiCare has partnered with Atlantic Cape Community College to enable selected applicants to choose from one of four courses of study. Approximately 60 scholarships will be awarded over the next three years. See flier for details.
- NEW! Central Service Technician Certification
- Certified Nurse Aide (CNA)
- Certified Home Health Aide for CNAs
- NEW! Certified Home Health Aide (CHHA)
- EKG/Monitor Technician
- Emergency Medical Technician Certification
- Inpatient Coding (In Hospital)
- NEW! Massage Therapist
- Medical Assistant
- NEW! Medical Assistant – The Hybrid Program*
- Patient Care Technician
- Phlebotomy Technician
- Surgical Technologist
- CPR/AED/BLS - for Health Care Professionals
- Heartsaver CPR/AED/First Aid
- Recertification – Heartsaver CPR/AED/First Aid