Employment Opportunities for Adjunct Instructors at Atlantic Cape
Atlantic Cape continually seeks qualified adjunct instructors to deliver high quality instruction at our three full service campuses. If you are qualified to teach at Atlantic Cape, your materials will be maintained in a pool of qualified candidates. As teaching opportunities arise, you may be contacted by the College for an interview.
In most disciplines, a master’s degree is required. For some disciplines, instructors may be hired with a bachelor’s degree and/or appropriate experience. Teaching experience is helpful, but not required.
If you are interested in serving as an adjunct instructor, please forward a cover letter, and resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.
The cover letter must indicate:
- Your days and hours of availability to teach.
- Your campus location preference from among Mays Landing, Atlantic City and Cape May Court House.
- Courses/Disciplines you have taught or you deem qualified to teach.
- Professional Reference(s)
- You may also wish to express an interest in teaching Continuing Education courses and seminars.
As adjunct opportunities become available throughout the academic year, Atlantic Cape will reach out to individuals in its pool of qualified adjunct candidates.
Click here to learn more abour the Academic Departments and course offerings at Atlantic Cape!