Membership - Voting
One full-time faculty member from each department, one counselor/librarian.Advisory
One financial aid representative
- To review the list of the scholarships offered.
- To create, distribute and publicize scholarship application form sand deadlines within all campus locations.
- To select qualified recipients.
This committee shall report to the Chief Academic Officer, the Dean of Instruction, and the FAEC.
- To review all current scholarships offered for the calendar year, as provided by the Financial Aid department, and share this information with the Faculty Assembly.
- To annually review and revise (if necessary) the scholarship application form prior to its distribution.
- To assist internal public relations efforts, encouraging students to apply and complete all application requirements.
- To select qualified recipients who best meed scholarship criteria determined by the donor(s).
2013 - 2014
|Nursing, Allied Health, Physical Education||Karen Zaniewski|
Academy of Culinary Arts
Linda DeSantis, Director, Financial Aid
Kristen Grech, Assistant Director, Financial Aid
Maria Kellett, Director, Major Gifts
Torrina Bennett, Community and Alumni Outreach