The Hospitality Management Program at Atlantic Cape Community College is committed to providing a quality undergraduate education that incorporates theory and practice in the Hospitality Industry. Additionally, our mission is to support the hospitality industry through coursework, internships and programs that are designed to advance and renew the education of those practicing in the field. The College seeks to:
- Prepare students to enter into entry level positions in management.
- Provide focused learning in a supportive environment.
- Provide the ability to students to either continue their education or successfully enter a career within the hospitality industry.
- Meets the needs of traditional and non traditional students with a student-centered curriculum.
Students who graduate from the Hospitality Management Program will be able to (outcomes) :
- Identify and use quantitative skills to make appropriate business decisions
- Discuss human behavior theories and societal influences impacting the hospitality industry
- Communicate effectively through reading, writing, listening and speaking
- Distinguish and demonstrate examples of exemplary customer service skills in serving diverse customers
- Demonstrate safe food handling and responsible alcohol service
- Utilize computer software and online resources
- Develop solutions to current hospitality operational problems
- Demonstrate ethical behaviors in professional situations
- Analyze workplace problems and formulate solutions
Tech Prep provides students with new career paths and a seamless educational transition.