Services for Students
Welcome! Whether you are a new or returning student, a recent high school graduate or an adult learner, you will find Atlantic Cape Community College to be a learning institution that supports, encourages and empowers our students.
The Student Development staff is here to provide services that support your educational endeavors including:
- Academic & Career Planning / Advisement
- Achieving the Dream: Student Success Initiative
- Disability Support Services (DSS)
- Ellucian Go Mobile App
- FERPA (Family Educational Rights & Privacy Act) guidelines
- Health Services
- Office of Student Affairs (Formerly Dean of Students)
- Right to Know information
- Student Consumer Information (College Navigator)
- Download the Student Handbook (PDF)
- SIGI-3 Career Planning
- Student Success and Career Planning Center
- Student Activities
- Student Government Association
- Student Government Constitution and Bylaws
- Title IX Information (Violence Against Women Act)
- Transferring & Transferring Events
Other useful student links are at the left.
Thank you for choosing Atlantic Cape. We hope you take advantage of the many activities and opportunities available to you. We will make every effort to ensure that your experience is rewarding.