Services for Students
Welcome! Whether you are a new or returning student, a recent high school graduate or an adult learner, you will find Atlantic Cape Community College to be a learning institution that supports, encourages and empowers our students.
The Student Development staff is here to provide services that support your educational endeavors including:
- Academic & Career Planning / Advisement
- SIGI-3 Career Planning
- Student Activities
- Student Government Association
- Transferring & Transferring Events
- Health Services
- Disability Support Services (DSS
- Office of Student Affairs (Formerly Dean of Students)
- Student Consumer Information (College Navigator)
- Right to Know information
- FERPA (Family Educational Rights & Privacy Act) guidelines
- Download the Student Handbook (PDF)
- Student Government Constitution and Bylaws
Other useful student links are at the left.
Thank you for choosing Atlantic Cape. We hope you take advantage of the many activities and opportunities available to you. We will make every effort to ensure that your experience is rewarding.