Keeping our Alumni informed of Atlantic Cape activities
- ACCC Receives $1.25 Million GIS Job Training Grant
- ACCC Celebrates Black History Month with Public Events
- Restaurant Gala Offers 'A Taste of Paradise' in 2009
- ACCC, Stockton Sign Social Work Program Articulation Agreement
- Carême’s Restaurant Open for Lunch and Dinner
- ACCC Offers Fun Noncredit Classes; Launches 'Club 60 Plus'
- Feb. 21 Memorial Event to Benefit ACA Scholarship
- Art Gallery Features 'The Reality of Abstraction' in February
- ACA Students Earn Gold Medals at Prestigious New York Food Show
- ACA Donates Peanut Butter, Ice Cream Proceeds to Food Bank
- Benefits of Membership
- Fall 2011
- Summer 2011
- Fall 2010
- Spring 2009
- Winter 2009
- Fall 2008
- Summer 2008
- Spring 2008
- Winter 2008
- Fall 2007
- Summer 2007
- Spring 2007
- Winter 2006
- Fall 2006
- Summer 2006
- Spring 2006
Atlantic Cape salutes its sustaining sponsors
Feb. 21 Memorial Event to Benefit ACA Scholarship
The Nate Allen Memorial Benefit on Feb. 21 will raise funds for a scholarship to the Academy of Culinary Arts in Allen’s name. Allen, a Cape May County resident who graduated from the Academy in 2003, died in a car accident in February 2006 at age 22.
Allen loved nature, adventure, sports and cooking. “When he was not off on a snowboarding trip, going on a spontaneous road trip, playing or practicing golf, he could be found whipping up a nice meal for his friends,” said his sister, Alyssa Jones.
He was a 2001 graduate of Middle Township High School and worked at the former Ocean Drive Seafood and Oyster Bay in Cape May.
The “Night for Nate” benefit begins at 5 p.m., Saturday, Feb. 21, at the Avalon Golf Club in Cape May Court House. Tickets are $20. Proceeds will benefit the scholarship fund.
In addition to chili, pulled pork and more, there will be a “werewolf” putting contest with glow-in-the-dark golf balls, music, T-shirts and raffle prizes. For more information, or to make a donation, contact Alyssa Jones at email@example.com.