Keeping our Alumni informed of Atlantic Cape activities
- ACCC Seeks Alumni Success Stories
- Rutgers to Expand Degree Programs to ACCC’s Mays Landing Campus
- Academy Celebrates 25 Years of Culinary Excellence
- Alumni Updates
- A Vision for Excellence: A Fund-Raising Event Sept. 29
- Online Auction to Feature Arts, Crafts and Entertainment
- Golf Tournament to Benefit ACCC Students on Oct. 13
- Archery Team Wins National Recurve Title
- ACCC Breaks Ground on Health Professions Institute
- Register Now for Fall Courses at ACCC
- ACCC Announces Fall Continuing Education Classes
- Annual Appeal Funds to Help Nursing Students
- Planning a Wedding? Put ACCC on the Registry
- Benefits of Membership
- Fall 2011
- Summer 2011
- Fall 2010
- Spring 2009
- Winter 2009
- Fall 2008
- Summer 2008
- Spring 2008
- Winter 2008
- Fall 2007
- Summer 2007
- Spring 2007
- Winter 2006
- Fall 2006
- Summer 2006
- Spring 2006
Atlantic Cape salutes its sustaining sponsors
Golf Tournament to Benefit ACCC Students on Oct. 13
Sponsors and players are needed for the 2006 Cape May County Championship Golf Tournament “Scramble Fore Scholarships,” planned for Friday, Oct. 13, at Cape May National Golf Club in Cape May. Partnering with the ACCC Foundation, CMNGC will host the tournament to raise scholarship money for ACCC students. This year’s goal is to raise $10,000 in scholarships for Cape May County students and another $10,000 in grants-in-aid for nursing students.
The tournament will follow a Scramble Format, beginning with a shotgun-start at 12:30 p.m. Player fees, which include a golf shirt and the dinner awards banquet following the tournament, are $125 per person.
This year, The Cape May National Championship is asking players to “tee it up” for ACCC nursing students by donating $100 to assist nursing students facing increased fees. In addition, five sponsorship level package opportunities are available and range in price from $100 to $2,500.
Located on Route 9 near renowned Victorian Cape May, and centrally located among one of the world’s most famous bird migration flyways, Cape May National has been recognized as one of the most naturally beautiful courses in the United States.
For sponsorship or player information, call Sean Fischer at (609) 343-5674 or visit http://www.atlantic.edu.