Job Opportunities at Atlantic Cape
Atlantic Cape Community College is a comprehensive, student centered institution of higher learning that prepares students to live and work in the 21st Century by providing superior academic, technical and training programs in an increasingly culturally diverse society. The Human Resources Department supports the college mission and is committed to attracting and retaining an energetic and qualified workforce and encouraging an environment that is customer-oriented.
As one of only two bi-county community colleges in New Jersey, Atlantic Cape offers students the opportunity for an affordable, high quality education close to home. This two-year public college offers a main campus in Mays Landing, with branch campuses in Atlantic City and Cape May Court House. Thousands of students each year take advantage of Atlantic Cape’s offerings, which include more than 40 transfer and career degree programs.
- Part-time Office Support, Disability Support Services Program
- Part-time Custodian, Mays Landing Campus
- Part-time Custodian, Cape May County Campus
- Instructor, Certified Nurse Aide
- Mentor, GEAR UP!
- GEAR UP Instructor: Math
- Adjunct Instructor, Academy of Culinary Arts
- Adjunct Instructor, Biology
- Nursing Clinical Field Specialist
Send cover letter and resume to email@example.com