- view student records
- register & pay for classes
- check financial aid status
- request a transcript
- browse available courses
- The problems with WebAdvisor have been addressed. The system is online (1/23/2015).
- Financial Aid book checks for eligible students will be mailed Wednesday, Jan. 15.
- To be eligible for a book check, a student must have remaining aid after tuition and fee charges are paid. Students must have enrolled in Spring classes by Jan. 7.
- New students must first apply for admission
- New! Students can now complete a degree evaluation via WebAdvisor. Check your progress towards graduation or try out different degree programs using Program Evaluation.
Due to the high volume of calls, please go to your WebAdvisor account for more information.